What you will learn?
In a constantly changing world, the human aspect in organizations has never been so important. Compliance and risk management professionals need to develop new skills and tools to manage the human risk which is systematically underestimated in comparison with the legal dimension of risk management.
Rules, mitigation measures and regulations are very important tools to help compliance and risk management professionals on a daily basis. However, a thorough analysis of scandals in corporations, non-governmental institutions and governmental organizations shows that most systematic cases of unethical and illegal behavior are driven by psychological forces that shape organizational cultures and move them to the dark side.
Without in-depth knowledge of social psychology, compliance and risk management professionals cannot detect or manage such risks at an early stage. To overcome this issue, participants will learn, thanks to this certificate, how to analyze human risks in their own business and become a trusted partner of their organizations by developing effective and more integrative ethics and compliance programs.
- Perform an extended compliance risk analysis based on a thorough understanding of social psychology.
- Develop effective compliance systems to reduce human risk in organizations and become a trusted partner.
- Design effective compliance trainings to engage line managers and organization stakeholders on the topic.
1. Unethical Decision Making
2. Human Side of Compliance
3. From Compliance to Integrity
4. Human Compliance in Action
Mondays to Thursdays from 08:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 01:30 pm to 05:30 pm
Executive Education HEC Lausanne
Bâtiment Extranef, 1015 Lausanne
email@example.com | +41 (0) 21 692 60 60
The program management reserves the right to accept applications from individuals with at least seven years of experience in a position of responsibility but who do not meet the requirements set out below.
A minimum of 7 years of professional experience;
Hold a university degree or experience considered equivalent by the program management;
PRICE: 15'900 CHF
All expenses related to continuing education are, except in exceptional cases, tax-deductible. Do not hesitate to contact the relevant organizations.
DOWN PAYMENT: 1'500 CHF
To be paid within 7 days upon receipt of the confirmation letter of your registration.
DISCOUNT (10%): -1'590 CHF
A discount is offered for HEC Alumni contributors and registrations received before July 31 (this offer is not cumulative).
1. Compliance officers, senior managers, and executives who work in the field of compliance.
2. Risk officers, senior managers, and executives who are dealing with risk management challenges.
3. Managers in leadership functions who want to strengthen their company’s approach of ethics and compliance.
Executive Certificate (CAS)
November 2021 - May 2022
Before September 2021