Step up to the next level of success
No matter who you are in the world of business, getting a big-picture view of how business really works can be a pivotal strategy for advancing your career and growing your organization.
Spread over a concise five weeks, this robust program provides a comprehensive look at the fundamentals of business and current organizational practices. It covers all the key components of a formal business school curriculum, enabling you to increase your business acumen and bring fresh insights to your work without having to commit full time to study.
Led by award-winning Sauder faculty, the program will expand your knowledge and applied skills in strategy, financial management, operations, strategic HR and marketing. You’ll also explore how decisions in one area may impact the others, and how strategic integration between functions can drive organizational success.
The learning journey
Designed to fit your busy schedule, the fast-paced program format features a unique integration of self-paced learning and online class interaction.
The self-paced components include faculty-directed material (readings, videos, case studies and assignments) that provide the information you need to know before joining your peers in the virtual classroom.
The live sessions bring learning to life through online contact with the faculty and your colleagues. Sessions include class discussion, Q&As, peer-group collaboration, networking, etc.—all intended to vitalize the content with that most valuable learning tool of all: human interaction.
Benefits for You
- Get a solid grounding in the key components of business
- Recognize the connections between different functional areas
- Look at the business from multiple angles, to reach more informed decisions
- Deepen your experience through peer networking and collaboration
- Keep pace in today’s increasingly complex business environment
- Drive your career forward while delivering value to your organization on many levels
Benefits for your organization
- Ensure your company has the critical knowledge and skills it needs to succeed
- Build organizational power to spot opportunities and manage challenges
- Become more adept at cascading strategy through every business function
- Promote cooperation and action between various areas of the business
- Develop your company’s talent and succession pipeline